I love podcasts. Automatic delivery to iTunes combined with automatic syncing ensures my iPhone always has a bunch of interesting content ready to go. I probably spend a bit more than an hour a day on average listening to podcast content, not counting the music ones.
Here are some of my favorites.
- Nature Podcast is a weekly show from Nature, featuring (mostly) the top stories from the latest issue and excellent interviews with leading researchers.
- Science Podcast is the corresponding show from Science. Also excellent, but I prefer the British take on things most of the time :)
- Science Weekly by Alok Jha of the Guardia is a new find for me. Guardian's science reporting is exemplary, and the podcast seems great so far.
- The Infinite Monkey Cage from the BBC is hosted by Brian Cox and comedian Robert Ince. Very entertaining but deep at the same time.
- Geek's Guide to the Galaxy from Wired features interviews from sci-fi's best living writers.
- The Talk Show gives the weekly Apple fix from Daring Fireball's John Gruber.
- Revolution Health Radio is Chris Kresser's paleo-oriented podcast. Cutting edge stuff on the latest health studies.
- Helsinki Paleo (in Finnish) is Finland's first paleo podcast.
Do you have some favorite podcasts that I haven't heard about? Please leave a comment!